Business establishments and owners face unique legal challenges. Different businesses also have different needs, whether it is a business corporation, a general partnership, a limited liability company, not-for-profit-organization, or business trust.
This is the reason why our team at Topmarké Attorneys takes it upon ourselves to understand and resolve your legal issues. And we do so from a technical and business perspective. Our team is dynamic as well as experienced with the skills to provide timely and practical solutions to our clients.
We have a wide area of experience representing stakeholders, sellers, buyers, lenders, committees, boards, and acquisition targets. Our business lawyers work on a case study approach for our clients all over Toronto.
Areas of legal advice that you can seek from our team.
- Shareholder disputes
- Partnership Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Corporate governance
- Incorporation as well as corporate re-organizations
- Protection of business identity, ideas, and technology
- Licensing Agreements
- Commercial lease agreements
- Share or asset purchase including sale agreements as well as business closings
- Shareholder agreements including strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Officers and Directors liability
- Corporate recapitalizations and turnarounds
Licensing, supply, distributing and outsourcing commercial agreements
What makes Topmarké Attorneys different from other law firms?
At Topmarké Attorneys, we have one of the most capable business lawyers on our team. We combine academic excellence with years of experience acting on behalf of our clients.
Our seasoned lawyers have represented business clients, whether they are individuals or business conglomerates, for all issues related to corporate disputes.
More so, the business lawyers on our team have practiced law in other jurisdictions outside of Toronto. Some of the notable jurisdictions include the United Kingdom, North Africa, East Africa, Nigeria, and the Caribbean, among others. This makes them exceptionally capable of handling business-related disputes for international clients as well.
Apart from the areas mentioned above that are covered by our business lawyers, other highlights of our legal service include:
- Timely intervention to mitigate potential risks
- Cost-effective legal action to limit and arrest lengthy proceedings in the court
- One on one approach with each client
- Innovative and effective strategies to meet day to day legal requirements
- Legal advice of all complex corporate legal requirements
- Flexible working hours so that your business schedule is not disrupted during the legal proceedings
If you would like a consultation on any legal matters related to business, don’t hesitate to call us.