Workplace investigations are an integral but complex part of organizational management. A fact-finding process to determine “WHAT” happened when certain workplace events are flagged. It plays a pivotal role in safeguarding employers’ and employees’ rights, preventing negative or traumatic consequences in the long-term.
Employing external investigators in workplace investigations ensures – bias is avoided while solving, reducing, or eliminating employment-related legal problems. Our lawyers are well-informed on the complicated conventions and procedures that shape the contemporary workplace and they engage in disseminating this difficult process.
Our pillars of the investigative process:
- Fairness – a fair and impartial fact-finding process
- Due Diligence – No personal stake or bias in the overall outcome of the issue.
- Speed – prompt action and results that prevent further wrongdoing.
- Confidentiality – uncover all information while ensuring discretion is upheld.
With complains ranging from:
- Statutory Violations
- Sexual Violence
- Conflict of interest
- Racial harassment
- Workplace discrimination
- Abuse of Authority
- Hostile work environments
And so much more……..
Topmarké Attorneys LLP engaged our lawyers’ knowledge and expertise to conduct investigations across government & municipal, health care and medical, retail, professional firms, private organizations, and sectors.
Contact our office today for more details – email@example.com.