“Before you are a leader, success is about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is about growing others.”
— Jack Welch
Introducing our mentorship program where you hear from diverse people with different backgrounds. The program aims at guiding young professionals and establishing an avenue to explore insightful career advice from well-established professionals. Through these talks, we discuss different mentoring topics that can be addressed from both the mentor and mentee perspectives to gain creative solutions to workplace and business problems.
Are you resolved to boost your career and move forward professionally? Are you committed to expanding your capabilities and achieving professional results? Are you willing to explore different paths and perspectives? Join Topmarké Attorneys Mentor Talks and explore how you can do this and much more
The topic ranges to include:
- Building a Successful Business/Practice
- Effective Communication: Oral, Written, Delivery
- Excellent Client Service
- Know Yourself: Focusing on Your Strength
- Getting a Mentor/Practice Coach
- Leadership Roles
- Company Culture
- Living by the Rules of Professional Obligations
- Investing in Yourself
- Actualizing Your Potentials
- Embracing Work/Life Balance
- Practice Options: Sole, Group, Partnership, etc.
Contact us at email@example.com or 416-733-8585.
Visit again for our 2021 Event calendar!